SpiritLine Cruises’ Parade of Boats Cruise will not be sailing this year due to COVID-19
Experience Charleston’s most unique holiday tradition in comfort aboard the Spirit of Lowcountry without having to brave the cold. The Holiday Parade of Boats is a popular and beloved annual event, and we offer the best view in town. Your whole family will delight in the amazing sites of the parade while enjoying a delicious menu of crowd-pleasing Southern BBQ. Rockin’ holiday music will be provided by Brian Cleary. This cruise sells out every year and quickly – be sure to book before the seats are gone and you are watching from land!
- December 2021
- $49 per Adult – $36 per Child (4 to 11) – Children 3 & under are FREE
- Rates will include tax and gratuity
- Cash bar available onboard and snacks available for purchase (chips, peanuts, candy, etc.)
- Cruise departs from Aquarium Wharf (downtown)
- 360 Concord Street, Charleston
- Boarding time begins at 5:45pm
- Cruise time is from 6:00pm to 8:00pm (must depart at 6:00pm)
*Please note: we cannot accept cancellations inside 72 of departure time.