This is Waterfront Dining!
SpiritLine Cruises offers the only true waterfront dining experience in Charleston. Aboard the Spirit of Carolina, you and your guests will enjoy a three or four course dinner, made to order from local seasonal ingredients. As you dine on a delicious multi-course plated dinner, the Spirit of Carolina will cruise through the beautiful Charleston Harbor, past Fort Sumter, along the Battery and beneath the Ravenel Bridge. See for yourself why others are raving about the dinner cruise. Pair that with amazing Charleston harbor sunset views, full service bars, add a special cruise enhancement and you have the makings for an unforgettable evening on the water. Got a Group of 15 or more? Check out our Group rates…
DINNER CRUISE DETAILS
- 3 or 4 course dinner made to order on board
- 2 & 1/2 hour cruise time (7:00pm until 9:30pm).
- Boarding begins at 6:30pm
- Limited number of private tables for 2 available
- Full bar service available
- Dining decks are climate controlled
- Dance on the top deck to great music like Beach, Shag, Motown and hits of today
- Enhance your Dinner Cruise with sparkling wine & more
RATE & RESERVATION INFORMATION
- Important information regarding reopening with enhanced health and safety measures – Learn More
- People wishing to sit together, but pay separately must call to book reservations.
- All parties of 8 or more will pre-pay gratuities. Multiple parties requesting group seating will pre-pay gratuities.
- All reservations are pre-paid
- All guests, child or infants, are charged the same rate as an adult – no exceptions.
- Due to safety concerns strollers are prohibited on board
- Reservations are required and available up to 60 days prior. This does not apply to groups of 15 or more
- Cancellations are accepted with 24 hours notice
- Group rates available for parties of 15 or more by contacting our sales office – click here
- Limited wheelchair accessibility. Please indicate your request for this seating when making your reservation
- No Concealed Weapons are allowed on any of the vessels SpiritLine Cruises operates.
ADDITIONAL DINNER CRUISE INFORMATION
- Dress code is “Resort Casual”
- Parking at Patriots Point requires a $5 fee, payable in cash only
- Cash bar available onboard
- No shots offered at any of the bars
- All major credit cards are accepted
- Please note that all dinner cruises are Non-Smoking cruises
SPIRIT OF CAROLINA
Built and designed to comfortably accommodate large groups for dining, the Spirit of Carolina hosts our dining cruises and is also available for chartered events. With two large enclosed air-conditioned dining decks and an open-air observation deck this boat has an abundance of space for any group size. Other amenities include 10 foot ceilings, atrium windows, mezzanine level dining on the lower deck, and two mahogany hand-crafted bars. The décor is tasteful with a classic color palette. This boat also has a fully equipped galley.