At SpiritLine Cruises & Events, taking care of our team members and visitors is of paramount importance to us and has been our company motto for many years – Safety, Service & Sustainability.. The COVID-19 pandemic has required us to elevate our standards to an even higher level with new protocols for the current circumstances. To ensure we provide you with the safest experience, we have made several changes to best serve you during this time.
- We have established robust cleaning and disinfecting protocols. These protocols include cleaning and sanitizing guest facilities and team member workspaces, especially high-traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces during operation of tours.
- Upon arriving to the boat in the morning, all crew members will have their temperature checked. After the crew is checked and considered in a normal temperature range PPE, gloves and masks will be distributed among the crew.
- While visitors will be strongly encouraged to wear masks in public, employees will be required to wear an approved mask while working on one of the vessels. Gloves will continue to be worn by employees who require them to do their jobs. Hand sanitizer will be available on board.
- Before getting underway, the captain will make an announcement to remind visitors to practice social distancing for the safety of all passengers and we will also have safety information posted on TV screens. The crew will monitor each deck to encourage social distancing among guests.
- We are restricting the number of individuals in common areas, and elevators to encourage social distancing. In addition, we have established flow of traffic in boarding, disembarking and common areas to reduce close interactions.
- We recommend the CDC’s website as a resource for ways that Customers can best protect themselves from becoming ill. Additionally, Customers are encouraged to wash their hands frequently and use hand sanitizer and/or anti-bacterial wipes when traveling.
- Please review our COVID-19 waiver by clicking here or simply view in your email confirmation.