2019 Charleston Restaurant Week with SpiritLine Cruises
Weekdays – 4 courses for $45*
Weekend – 4 courses for $50* (Friday & Sunday nights)
SpiritLine Cruises participates in Charleston Restaurant Week again this year. Our Executive Chef, Shawn Eustace’s Shrimp & Grits continues to be one of Charleston’s bests! Check out Hanna Raskin’s review in the Post & Courier . Our dinner cruise menu features five entrée options featuring locally sourced produce, fish, and poultry.
Continuing the “Live & Local” theme our dinner cruise features live entertainment each evening. We have a fantastic roster of musicians who perform onboard nightly as you cruise the Charleston harbor. Where else can you get a fantastic four course meal for this value, live entertainment, and an evening of harbor views.
- Boarding is at Patriots Point Naval Museum, 40 Patriots Point Rd., Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
- We begin boarding at 6:30pm, boarding passes can be picked up as early as 6:00pm the evening of the cruise.
- The Spirit of Carolina will leave the dock at 7:00pm sharp and return at 9:30pm.
- Dress code is “nice casual”.
- Parking at Patriots Point requires a $5 fee, payable to parking attendant.
- Cash bar available onboard.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Limited wheelchair accessibility. Please indicate your request for this seating when making your reservation.
- Please note that all dinner cruises are Non-Smoking cruises
*Price does not include tax, gratuity, or beverages. Restaurant Week Promotion is valid on new reservations only. Please, no split or shared items and no substitutions during this special offer. This offer is not valid on Saturday nights or for parties of 6 or more (does not apply to groups).