SpiritLine Cruises is the ONLY Harbor Tour company in Charleston that offers visitors Live Narration by a Certified City Tour Guide. What does that mean? You will learn fascinating historically accurate Charleston history while you cruise the gentle waves of her harbor. Our knowledgeable and entertaining tour guides are certified by the City of Charleston and enjoy interacting with guests. You will see notable American landmarks, such as Fort Sumter, the aircraft carrier USS Yorktown, The Battery, the Ravenel Bridge, Castle Pinckney and other sites from the past and present.
This relaxing and fun Charleston Tour departs from two locations daily. You will hear enthralling tales of the city’s colorful past as well as scintillating facts about her most-interesting former citizens. Perfect for all ages, the whole family can enjoy cruising along the coastline of our beautiful “Holy City”. Do you know why we call it the “Holy City”? Find out on our 90-minute Charleston Harbor tour.
|Date & Time||Aquarium Wharf (Downtown)||Patriots Point (Mt. Pleasant)|
|3/5 –10/31, 12/26-12/31||11:15 AM*, 1:00 PM & 2:45 PM*||11:00 AM* & 3:00 PM*|
|11/1 – 11/29||1:00 PM & 2:45 PM||3:00 PM|
|Children 3 and Under||FREE|
ADDITIONAL HARBOR TOUR INFORMATION
- Please note: Our Charleston Harbor Tours are 100% refundable if cancelled 2 hours in advance of departure time
- We encourage all passengers and staff to follow the latest CDC guidelines
- Snack bar (cash only) and restrooms are available on board. Additionally, ice cold beer is available for purchase (cash only).
- We accept all major credit cards for bookings.
- It is recommended that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to any departure time.
- This tour is not handicapped accessible. Groups needing wheelchair accessibility should contact our sales office
- Group rates are available for parties of 15 or more only. For detailed information on Group Rates, Private Group Harbor Tours and more – contact our sales office (843-722-2628)
- This tour is not available December – February.
- No Concealed Weapons are allowed on any of the vessels SpiritLine Cruises operates.
- *Please note these tours make brief stops.
GROUP TOUR INFORMATION
SpiritLine Cruises & Events offers many affordable packages for parties of 15 and up. We offer a box lunch option on our regularly scheduled sightseeing harbor tour, private daytime lunch cruises and evening dining cruises, all priced per person, that are ideal for your association group, church group, family or class reunion.
We can provide special packages for student groups, including a private harbor tour with an emphasis on grade-appropriate educational history as well as evening dining & dance parties especially designed and priced for student groups.
Contact us and let’s talk about the many cruise packages that we offer or can design for your group.