Celebrate Spring in Charleston with Waterfront Dining!
SpiritLine Cruises is offering for a limited time in April & May departures from Aquarium Wharf! Aboard the Spirit of the Lowcountry, you and your guests will enjoy a four course dinner prepared exclusively by Hamby Catering. As you dine on a delicious multi-course plated dinner, the Spirit of the Lowcountry will cruise through the beautiful Charleston Harbor, past Fort Sumter, along the Battery and beneath the Ravenel Bridge. Pair that with amazing Charleston harbor sunset views, full service bars, and you have the makings for an unforgettable evening on the water.
$75 per individual*
Includes dual entree 4 course dinner, first round of drinks (house brands only), tax and gratuities
$190 per couple*
Includes dual entree 4 course dinner, private table for two, first round of drinks (house brands only), tax and gratuities
DINNER CRUISE DETAILS
- 4 course dual entree dinner
- First round of drinks (house brands only) included
- All taxes and gratuities included
- 2 & 1/2 hour cruise time (7:00pm until 9:30pm).
- Boarding begins at 6:30pm
- Private tables for 2 available ($40 additional)
- Full bar service available
- Dining decks are climate controlled
- Departs Aquarium Wharf downtown (360 Concord St.)
RATE & RESERVATION INFORMATION
- All reservations are pre-paid
- All guests, child or infants, are charged the same rate as an adult – no exceptions.
- Due to safety concerns strollers are prohibited on board
- Reservations are required and available up to 45 days prior. This does not apply to groups of 15 or more
- Cancellations are accepted with 24 hours notice
- No Concealed Weapons are allowed on any of the vessels SpiritLine Cruises operates.
- * Rates do not include booking service fees
ADDITIONAL DINNER CRUISE INFORMATION
- Dress code is “Resort Casual”
- Parking available at 24 Calhoun Street (Aquarium Wharf garage), payable at the gate
- Cash bar available onboard
- No shots offered at any of the bars
- All major credit cards are accepted
- Please note that all dinner cruises are Non-Smoking cruises
Spirit of the Lowcountry (FAQs about events – click here)
In 2018, we re-powered our largest vessel, the Spirit of the Lowcountry, using a combination of diesel-powered Tier 3 generators, electric motors, and Lithium-ion batteries. She is one of the largest Hybrid passenger vessels in the United States designed with this cutting edge propulsion technology.Elegant southern style and charm combined with functionality makes this boat a great choice for weddings and corporate events. The Spirit of the Lowcountry is loaded with amenities, starting with the spacious partially covered upper deck. When you step onto this deck you really feel like you are part of the surrounding beauty of Charleston Harbor. This boat has seven restrooms, an elevator for guests with mobility issues, two fully equipped bars, and two heated/air conditioned dining decks. The décor on this boat is one of the crowning features, with beautiful window tapestries, banquette seating and classic lighting fixtures; this boat is a true gem.
Length: 93 feet – Width: 32 feet