2015 Charleston Restaurant Week with SpiritLine Cruises
4 courses for $40*
SpiritLine Cruises participates in Charleston Restaurant Week again this year. Our Executive Chef, Mason Mullock, has created a great Fall menu that features South Carolina Pan Seared Shrimp Stuffed Quail and the very popular Southern Chicken Saltimbocca. In addition to this great special our dinner cruise menu features five entrée options featuring locally sourced produce, fish, and poultry.
We are very proud to be named a 2015 Platinum Partner of the Sustainable Seafood Initiative which recognizes restaurants who promote the use of local seafood.
Continuing the “Live & Local” theme our dinner cruise features live entertainment each evening. We have a fantastic roster of musicians who perform onboard nightly as you cruise the Charleston harbor. Where else can you get a fantastic four course meal for $40*, live entertainment, and an evening of harbor views.
- Wednesday, September 9 – book now
- Thursday, September 10 – book now
- Monday, September 14 – book now
- Tuesday, September 15 – book now
- Wednesday, September 16 – book now
- Thursday, September 17 – book now
- Boarding is at Patriots Point Naval Museum, 40 Patriots Point Rd., Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
- We begin boarding at 6:30pm, boarding passes can be picked up as early as 6:00pm the evening of the cruise.
- The Spirit of Carolina will leave the dock at 7:00pm sharp and return at 9:30pm.
- Dress code is “nice casual”.
- Parking at Patriots Point requires a $5 fee, payable in cash only.
- Cash bar available onboard.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Limited wheelchair accessibility. Please indicate your request for this seating when making your reservation.
- Please note that all dinner cruises are Non-Smoking cruises
*Price does not include tax, gratuity, or beverages. Restaurant Week Promotion is valid on new reservations only. Please, no split or shared items and no substitutions during this special offer This offer is not valid on Saturday nights or for parties of 6 or more (does not apply to groups).