SpiritLine Cruises’ Charleston Harbor Tour –
Cruise into the past.
Learn about Charleston’s fascinating history while you cruise the gentle waves of her harbor. Our knowledgeable and entertaining tour guides are licensed by the City of Charleston. You will see some notable American landmarks, such as Fort Sumter, the aircraft carrier USS Yorktown, Battery Point, the Cooper River Bridge, Castle Pinckney and other sites from the past and present.
This relaxing and fun tour departs from both Aquarium Wharf and Patriots Point. You will hear enthralling tales of the city’s colorful past as well as scintillating facts about her most-interesting former citizens. Perfect for all ages, the whole family can enjoy cruising along the coastline of our beautiful “Holy City”. Do you know why we call it the “Holy City”? Find out on our 90-minute sightseeing tour.
Rate Information: BOOK YOUR TOUR NOW
- Adults $20
- Adult Seniors (62 years & up) $18
- Children (ages 4-11 yrs) $12
- Children 3 yrs & under FREE
Schedule of Departures:
Date / Time
|Departure Point||Departure Point|
360 Concord Street
Charleston, SC 29401
40 Patriots Point Road
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
Feb 28th – October 31st
11:00a.m & 1:00p.m. & 3:00p.m.
|November 1st – November 30th||1:00p.m.||
*This tour is not available December – February.
- Snack bar and restrooms are available on board. Additionally, ice cold beer is available for purchase.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- It is recommended that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to any departure time.
- This tour is not handicap accessible. Groups needing wheelchair accessibility should contact our sales office.
- Group rates are available for parties of 15 or more only. For detailed information on Groups Rates, Private Group Harbors and more – contact our sales office (843-722-2628)