Charleston Harbor Parade of Boats – December 10th
Experience Charleston’s most unique holiday tradition in comfort aboard the Spirit of Lowcountry without having to brave the cold. The Holiday Parade of Boats is a popular and beloved annual event, and we offer the best view in town. Your whole family will delight in the amazing sites of the parade while enjoying a delicious menu (sample menu subject to change) of crowd-pleasing hors d’oeuvres. Rockin’ holiday music will be provided by Ric Rush Entertainment. This cruise sells out every year and quickly – be sure to book before the seats are gone and you are watching from land!
- December 10th
- $35 per Adult – $20 per Child (4 to 11) – Children 3 & under at FREE
- Rates will include tax and gratuity
- Cash bar available onboard.
- Cruise departs from Aquarium Wharf (downtown)
- 360 Concord Street, Charleston
- Boarding time begins at 5:45pm
- Cruise time is from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- BOOK NOW
*Please note: we cannot accept cancellations after 5:00pm on Friday December 10th, 2016.