4th of July Picnic on the Water – Book Now!
Salute “Old Glory” on the Spirit of the Lowcountry. This fun-filled cruise is the perfect way for the entire family to celebrate the 4th of July.
Enjoy a menu of summer-time favorites while dancing to rockin’ patriot music, provided be the Charleston’s favorite DJ, Ric Rush. Experience the Charleston harbor at her finest with the best seats in the city to view the spectacular fireworks. The oohs and aahs are free! This picnic cruise will sell out fast, so book today to ensure you have a great view of America’s 241st birthday!
– Sample Menu (subject to change)
– Price per Adult is $72
– Price per child is $50 (4-11 years)
– Boarding will begin at 7:30 pm at Aquarium Wharf (360 Concord Street) downtown Charleston
– Cruise will depart at 8:00 pm and the boat will return back to the dock at 10:30 pm
– Cash Bar
– Please note that no refunds will be issued for cancellations after July 1st, 2017