Any night can be a special occasion aboard a “Live & Local” SpiritLine Dinner Cruise…
What do we mean by “Live & Local”?… It means a focus on fresh local ingredients in our menu. You will taste the “farm to table” difference in your 3 or 4 course dinner, made to order onboard. It also means live entertainment from local musicians nightly. We have assembled a group of artists to entertain you, while you delight in the beautiful views of the Charleston harbor, aboard the Spirit of Carolina. You will enjoy a variety of musical styles, including beach, blues and the classics we all love. The views, the music, dancing and dining will make your dinner cruise experience an evening to remember.
- We cruise 7:00pm until 9:30pm, boarding at 6:30pm at Patriots Point, in Mt. Pleasant. We offer seating for two at cozy private tables, and can accommodate large groups, or any number of guests in between.
- Our large dining decks are comfortable and climate controlled, perfect for dining, dancing and toasting. The observation deck is covered and open-air, perfect for experiencing our beautiful host city from the water.
- Be sure to check out our Special Occasion Packages
- Captain seating – $53.53 per person (Sun-Thurs) or $59.53 per person (Fri & Sat). Gratuities not included.
- Private table for two (includes two premium desserts) $137.06 per couple (Sun-Thurs) or $149.06 per couple (Fri & Sat). Gratuities not included.
- All parties of 8 or more will pre-pay gratuities.
- Multiple parties requesting group seating will pre-pay gratuities.
- All reservations are pre-paid.
- Reservations are available up to 45 days prior and are required. This does not apply to groups of 15 or more.
- Cancellations are accepted with 24 hours notice.
- Group rates available for parties of 15 or more by contacting our sales office – click here for details.
- SpiritLine Dinner Cruise Menu
- Boarding is at Patriots Point Naval Museum, 40 Patriots Point Rd., Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
- We begin boarding at 6:30pm, boarding passes can be picked up as early as 6:00pm the evening of the cruise.
- The Spirit of Carolina will leave the dock at 7:00pm sharp and return at 9:30pm.
- Dress code is “nice casual”.
- Parking at Patriots Point requires a $5 fee, payable in cash only.
- Cash bar available onboard.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Limited wheelchair accessibility. Please indicate your request for this seating when making your reservation.
- Please note that all dinner cruises are Non-Smoking cruises