Any night can be a special occasion aboard a SpiritLine Dinner Cruise…
Delight in the views of the Charleston Harbor from the decks of the Spirit of Carolina. You will enjoy a three or four course dinner, prepared to order. With DJ entertainment, dance floors and full service bars onboard, your dinner experience will become an evening to remember.
- We cruise 7:00pm until 10:00pm, boarding at 6:30pm at Patriots Point, in Mt. Pleasant. We offer seating for two at cozy private tables, and can accommodate large groups, or any number of guests in between.
- Our large dining decks are comfortable and climate controlled, perfect for dining, dancing and toasting. The observation deck is covered and open-air, perfect for experiencing our beautiful host city from the water.
- Captain seating – $50.53 per person (Sun-Thurs) or $55.53 per person (Fri & Sat). Gratuities not included.
- Private table for two (includes two premium desserts) $126.06 per couple (Sun-Thurs) or $136.06 per couple (Fri & Sat). Gratuities not included.
- All parties of 8 or more will pre-pay gratuities.
- Multiple parties requesting group seating will pre-pay gratuities.
- All reservations are pre-paid.
- Reservations are available up to 45 days prior. This does not apply to groups of 15 or more.
- Cancellations are accepted with 24 hours notice.
- Group rates available for parties of 15 or more by contacting our sales office – click for contact info.
- SpiritLine Dinner Cruise Menu
- Boarding is at Patriots Point Naval Museum, 40 Patriots Point Rd., Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
- We begin boarding at 6:30pm, boarding passes can be picked up as early as 6:00pm the evening of the cruise.
- The Spirit of Carolina will leave the dock at 7:00pm sharp and return at 10:00pm.
- Dress code is “nice casual”.
- Parking at Patriots Point requires a $5 fee, payable in cash only.
- Cash bar available onboard.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Limited wheelchair accessibility. Please indicate your request for this seating when making your reservation.