SpiritLine’s Charleston Harbor Tour
There is no better way to see Charleston and all her beauty then from the harbor. Give your group of 15 or more a memorable experience with a Charleston harbor tour. SpiritLine Cruises offers many affordable packages for parties of 15 and up. We offer a box lunch option on our regularly scheduled sightseeing harbor tour, private daytime lunch cruises and evening dining cruises, all priced per person, that are ideal for your association group, church group, family or class reunion.
We can provide special packages for student groups, including a private harbor tour with an emphasis on grade-appropriate educational history as well as evening dining & dance parties especially designed and priced for student groups.
Contact us and let’s talk about the many cruise packages that we offer or can design for your group.
Group Rates 2014
Seniors & Military $15.00
Children (ages 4-11) $10.00
Children age 3 & under Free*
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
- All Rates and Trips are subject to change and availability
- Complimentary Fare Policy: 1 complimentary fare for 20-39 paid fares, 2 for 40-99 paid fares,4 for 100 or more paid fares
- For schedule information and individual rates click here
- Fort Sumter Tour is 2 ¼ hours, includes taped historical tour of the harbor and a 1 hour self-guided tour of the Fort
- Harbor Tour is a 90 minute tour narrated by a guide licensed by the City of Charleston
- Rates are subject to change and space is limited (Please note that space is extremely limited between April 13th and April 27th)
- Group rates available for groups of 15 or more only
- Group discount only applies when payment is made in a single transaction, those paying individually do not qualify for the group rate
- Reservations are required at least five days in advance
- All groups must check-in at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure time, failure to check in on time may result in cancelled reservations
- Payment due prior to or at boarding, company checks and credit cards accepted
- Snack bar available on all tours- Lunch options including hot dogs and the SpiritLine Box Lunch are available, preordering and prepayment are required, please call Group Sales for details (Note these are not available on Fort Sumter Tours in Peak Season)
- Group Sales office hours: 8:30-5:00 Monday-Friday and cal be reached by calling or email email@example.com