Fourth of July Dinner Cruise – Book Now!
Celebrate Independence Day this year by enjoying an elegant 3 hour dinner cruise, aboard the Spirit of Carolina. There is something magical about cruising aboard a large boat, especially when the views are of one of the most enchanting historic cities in America. Then add Fourth of July Fireworks – you have the making an unforgettable evening. Experience the Charleston harbor at her finest while enjoying a grand 4 course dinner, cash bar, live entertainment, dancing and the most spectacle view of the fireworks from Patriots Point. This cruise will sell out fast, so book today to ensure you have a great view of America’s 241st birthday!
A few details about the event you need to know:
– Sample Menu (subject to change)
– Cost per Adult is $88pp
– Boarding at 6:30 pm at Aquarium Wharf (360 Concord Street) downtown Charleston
– Cruising 7:00 pm until 10:00 pm (or slightly later to accommodate fireworks schedule)
– Cash bar
– A limited number of private tables for two are available for an additional $30.00
– No refund for cancellations after July 1st, 2017